Cairn Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please review the following 2021 Cancellation and Refund Policy. Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected] for more information.
Cairn Family of Camps Cancellation and Refund Policy
Our refund policy provides all participants with three options:
- Full Refund – We know that many families are struggling financially with the ongoing effects of the pandemic. If you require a refund it will be provided via your original method of payment.
- Credit – We are happy to give a credit to families for the amount that has already been paid. This credit can be redeemed on any 2021 retreat program or 2022 program. The credit may be used by any member of a family for any Glen Mhor or Iona camp session, or for any onsite retreat. This is helpful to camp as it allows us to have cashflow at the present time and reduces banking costs.
- Donation – For those who are able, we hope you will consider donating some, or all, of the amount already paid to Cairn. This summer will be the second in a row where we will be unable to run our normal camp programs, intensifying the ongoing financial strain we are experiencing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Any amount of your pledged camper fee acting as a donation will tremendously help with our current needs and allow Cairn to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic ready to fully serve our community. A tax receipt will be given for every donation.
- All remaining balances will be automatically transferred to a credit as of June 30th 2021 unless the online form is submitted prior to that date indicating an alternative selection.
- Credits can be used on any 2021 or 2022 Cairn program. All unused credits will expire as of October 1st 2022 and will be converted to a non-refundable donation.